Maxwell Leadership Assessment
The Maxwell Leadership Assessment is an online tool that offers a 360 degree view of your influence. As John Maxwell says, “Leadership is influence, nothing more, nothing less.” To grow in leadership, you must grow in influence, and this tool is designed to gather feedback from you and others around you to identify areas and opportunities for your leadership growth.
What the Maxwell Leadership Assessment Measures:
The assessment measures 64 key leadership attributes that help leaders have success at each of the 5 levels of leadership defined in John C. Maxwell’s book The 5 Levels of Leadership:
- Position – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on trustworthiness and commitment.
- Permission – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on relational abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Production – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on getting results individually, organizationally and as a team.
- People Development – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on reproducing and developing your skills in others.
- Pinnacle – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on who you are as a leader over time, your awareness of yourself and others.
Features of the Maxwell Leadership Assessment
- Measurements on 64 key leadership attributes.
- Unlimited number of raters.
- Feedback compiled into a full-color, easy-to-read report.
- Ability to see results on an overall basis as well as split out by rater type.
- Leadership attributes summary at the end of the report that lists all items ranked from highest to lowest based on overall average score.
- Written comments provided by your raters, anonymously listed in an unedited form.
- Category scores in the areas of Position, Permission, Production, People Development, and Pinnacle from The 5 Levels of Leadership.
The Maxwell Leadership Assessment is an unparalleled tool to measure your leadership level and define a growth plan.
Ready to get started and feel comfortable moving forward on your own? Go right to the Leadership Assessment by clicking here.
Ready to get started, but want some help and advice? For a small additional fee we take care of the set-up, follow-up, and provide you with a debriefing on your results. All you do is provide us with the contact information for your evaluators. [wp_cart_button name=”Maxwell Leadership Assessment” price=”249.00″]
If you want to learn more about The Maxwell Leadership Assessment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[contact-form-7 id=”231″ title=”Maxwell Leadership Assessment Inquiry”]
What if you could improve your relationships, understand people better, and improve communication with everyone on your team and in all your interactions? You can!
The DISC Personality Profile is an assessment of human behavior that looks at basic behavioral traits to identify your unique communication and style characteristics. When you take a DISC assessment you gain a deeper understanding of yourself. When your team takes a DISC assessment you gain a deeper understanding of each other!
Imagine knowing how to communicate effectively, understanding what every member of your team responds to positively, and what demotivates them. Want to take an assessment yourself, you can go right to our assessment store and choose the one that fits your needs.
If you really want to leverage the power of DISC for your team or organization, contact us at email@example.com to arrange for your team to take assessments with our unique team charts and interaction reports added, gaining you specific insight into optimal team dynamics that will help you reach new heights of success!
The Leadership Game
The Leadership Game is a comprehensive team building and leadership assessment tool developed exclusively for certified members of the John Maxwell Team. This fun yet challenging experience helps teams better understand their core leadership principles and values, and helps organizations improve their leadership intelligence and improve effectiveness,
Through this game you will raise the leadership awareness of your team, and introduce the timeless leadership principles that will bring about positive change through communication and connection.
Play the game with 6 to 12 of your most influential leaders and team members, and you will:
- Test your grasp of everyday leadership values and practices,
- Engage in open discussions with your team in a relaxed and enjoyable setting, and
- Discover ways to strengthen your team’s leadership abilities.
A Leadership Game engagement includes 2-hours of game play for a group of 6 to 12 team members, a pre-game evaluation discussion, and a post-game debriefing on our findings of your team’s interaction strengths and areas for improvement with recommended next steps.
Ready to play? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information or to schedule your session.